Parting out my Clean Car

socjdqcer

• 3 months later...

HELLO EVERYONE! I'm resurrecting this Thread from the Dead! :D Sorry, this is my first time on here in Months. Been focusing primarily on my Family! My boy is doing much better, and we found out we now have a Baby Girl on the way. Its been busy busy busy around our house.

Anyways, I wanted everyone to know the car is still up for sale for parts. I have everything except for the:

Trans

Engine

Steering Wheel

and a few other miscellaneous parts.

Pretty much everything is there. Sooooooooo, Ill be paying more attention to this thread and getting you all answers ASAP!!!! If you need anything just ask!

ALL THE PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO MY LITTLE BOYS HEALTH! Its going to a great cause!

Much Love,

Jared

1461530_10151843110895949_271463818_n.jpg

Here is a picture of my little boy how has been very ill. His name is Xander and he truly is a gift from God! Even with all of the tough time and trials, God has still been good. Just wanted to share!

Thanks again for all the kind words from everyone!

Beautiful kids, I couldn't imagine my baby boy bring ill. It would just break my heart.

How about those motor mounts? How much would you want?

You know, when I sold the motor I think I gave them to the guy. Let me check.

Praise God my friend, I'll still keep him in prayer, He's a beautiful young man, handsome! Congratulations on your new addition as well! GL on your part out. Edited by kidjc

• 3 weeks later...