Parting out my Clean Car

socjdqcer

Hey guys,

I have had so many thing come up in my financial/personal life that it is time for me to get rid of my beautiful car. I was about 97% done with a 4G63 swap. I have a baby boy who is ill and we need the money for medical bills. I will be posting several random parts on Ebay, (Here is my page: http://myworld.ebay.com/645jared ) Just click on "Items For Sale"

Anyways, If there is anything you want just let me know. The interior is a 9.5/10 rating I would say w/ most of it being 10/10. The body is in great shape with no rust at all. In the picture I will post, there are no fog light or the front grill piece, I have all of those, they are just in my garage. I have everything except the motor and trans. Ill post a picture of the car and interior. The interior picture doesnt do it justice, the seats are not ripped at all, they look great! Also, the car has always been garage kept! Please pray for my family as we go through this rough time.

Thanks Guys

Jared

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/socjdqcer/20120812_164203.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/socjdqcer/IMAG0541.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/socjdqcer/IMG_20110511_100439.jpg

sorry for your son's illness...hope it all turns out well

how much for the whole car?

The thing is, I can part it out for well over $1000. The lowest I would take for the complete car (just minus engine and trans) would be $1,000.....also, $1,000 is about what I need for Dr bills. I know that sounds crazy...$1,000 for a car w/out a engine and trans, but it is in good shape.

Thanks for looking

Hey I was wondering how much for that vent above the bumper cover shipped to 94587 ca

The piece that is missing in the first picture?

How much for the flipped intake manifold and do you have motor mounts for the 4g? Also I saw you have a harness and ecu? For a 1g? And how about the flipped exhaust manifold?

The flipped intake and exhaust manifold are being sold w/ the motor on ebay right now for $1000+

About the harness, Im going to include it w/ the motor on ebay....if the buyer needs it. Im hoping to keep it though to sell it separate. Ill keep you posted. PM me if you have any more questions.

understood

The thing is, I can part it out for well over $1000. The lowest I would take for the complete car (just minus engine and trans) would be $1,000.....also, $1,000 is about what I need for Dr bills. I know that sounds crazy...$1,000 for a car w/out a engine and trans, but it is in good shape.

Thanks for looking

understood and 1k seems reasonable

in the event that you do part the car i'd be interested in the driver side quarter panel...including the inner wheel well

Edited by Walker

Sorry to hear about the problems with your child. Ive had to sell my share of items in the past to pay medical bills. It really sucks. Your car is very clean an I agree with the other guys that you should be able to sell it without the engine for what youre asking. If you do decide to part the car all the way I may be interested in the lower door panels.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Dang Jared, I'm really sorry to hear about your kid. Your build was one of my favorites, as you may remember I love the black and gold 4g. Your car is really clean. I would really recommend selling it whole if at all possible. Most cars that get parted out end up rotting away somewhere. If all it needs is engine and tranny, you can definitely get $1000 for it me thinks being that it's so clean.

Again, really sorry to hear about your kid. Good luck maestro.

-Harrison

Edited by hachi_destroyer

Dang Jared, I'm really sorry to hear about your kid. Your build was one of my favorites, as you may remember I love the black and gold 4g. Your car is really clean. I would really recommend selling it whole if at all possible. Most cars that get parted out end up rotting away somewhere. If all it needs is engine and tranny, you can definitely get $1000 for it me thinks being that it's so clean.

Again, really sorry to hear about your kid. Good luck maestro.

-Harrison

HAHA How could I forget! Black and Gold Black and Gold!

Thanks man...We shall see what happens.

Jared

I need the panel that covers the back of the car on the inside... not just the tail light covers panels but the whole piece shipped to 13126

thanks T87

Ill shoot you a PM

Do you have the right side of the rear spoiler (passenger side), just need the one piece. Let me know and how much to 44060? Hope your kid is doing better! Ken