coilovers need help

Wassup guys I just bought a set of coilovers the xyz ones. Ill be the test subject here. So I need somebody that knows how or point me in the direction of who can weld these coilovers properly onto our vehicles. I live in union city ca thanks!

I'm not sure I'd call them replicas. I've heard that D2, XYZ, and K-Sport are all related companies. If nothing else, the XYZ stuff you have is a competing brand with similar equipment.

I'm not sure I'd call them replicas. I've heard that D2, XYZ, and K-Sport are all related companies. If nothing else, the XYZ stuff you have is a competing brand with similar equipment.

Thanks that makes me feel a lot better about these but I still need a welder lol I've called 11 shops they don't wanna deal with it

i would recommend going to someone with a skill level better than a muffler shop tech. just sayin, i wouldn't want my struts held together by someone who typically welds thin wall tubing that carries no load.

take it to a real metal worker or professional welder is my recommendation .

you don't need to call an automotive shop (in fact I would suggest not calling an auto repair shop to do the work).

just look up metal workers / welders in your area.

if you aren't in a hurry, i'm down in monterey and know a pro metal worker who did mine.

Pm me your number or show me where I can find him. My coils come in a week and a half from now and ill have 5 days off so ill have time for sure thankss