Electrical problem maybe?

So I had a bad ground which broke my starter and froze my throttle cable now the car starts and misfires like crazy I've tried new injectors I've checked everything and can't figure it out and it all happened after I tried my cruise control on the freeway it got stuck so I deleted it so I put a new starter in it put the grounds in the right places still won't run right miss fires like crazy seems to almost run the same when I switch the fuel injector wires when It gets warm it stays running and I can drive it barley then it will die then the starter doesn't want to turn the engine over but it does start it after a min any ideas? Cause I'm so lost

a short some where /or u have a wire in wrong place .make sure u have a ground tied to the intake just under the vac nipples make sure the ground is cleaned to .what ground wires did u fix.just because the wire looks to be intacked make sure u test for ground with volt meter.check all grounds at well just below the batt .check the ground in the eltric connector for the isc motor to a lose ground or lose power wire on starter will cause wires and relays to get hot and stop working intill they kool down.but for the starter to stop and start agin sounds like wires are lose .but i have never heard of messing with ground wires make a car act like that unless wires are wrong or shorted out.and for your trot cable to weld it self u have more then just a ground off more then one.i have grounds tied to my starter and my alt to straight to the block .its worth the few bucks for new ground cables and power cable .

Need certain info. for dianosing, 1. what year is it? 2. How did you go about deleting cruise control, 3. Are you sure the injectors you swapped are good? More info. to work with, the better to TRY to help figure out the problem(s).

Here's a place to get one:

http://www.fullthrottlespeed.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=050DSMTRANS1G

Ebay would be cheaper but basically find a good used or new MAF Translator for a 1st Gen DSM car and a good 3" or 3 1/2" GM mass air sensor. There are how to posts on here to show you how to set it up right on your car.