tie rod end sleeve

conquest9113

cant find nor can seem to track one down HHHHHHEEEELLLLP please this is driveing me nuts old one snapped off in side .

Try MitsubishiPartsDirect , Racetep can get them , Moog used to have them on there website , Ebay has them . Just went through this re doing all the steering.

o right thank u so much thats what i was looking for i was starting to go nuts after a 2 day search online all over the place.lol now the waiting game cant wait to take a drive with all new ties rods and center link. and now done looking for the pesty tie rod link. MitsubishiPartsDirect where are they loc i didnt see that on there web page great prices there. 10 bucks cant beat that price beats $ 40 from advance or auto zone.and they cant even get the part any more.

o yeah i hit up o rielly's to no go with them not stock any more. and rock auto the 20 dollor one dont come with the 2 nuts rock had the one i needed for 13 but added it to cart 2 times now and it dropped out and then disappered called them they said they dont have it . o well Edited by conquest9113