89 conquest forsale 15K

RobH

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Incredible car......beauty/value of the highest order. Toyota reliability/power and mistsu svelt and panache. I'm elated and heartbroken at the same time. Losing a valued member who's input has impacted legions on this board is a solemn moment. That same drive and follow thru you found in your build, will carry you thru your procedure, as will the thoughts and prayers from your fellow members. Congrats fiji89.....you scored an awesome bargain and dream machine, most of the rest of us will spend yrs to aquire....I said most....Durban...*snicker*......be well all....and keep it straight.

thank you guys for all the compliments I am thinking about buying another starquest however I have one more surgery to go threw on my right arm next month but I am looking BC_99 (BRITT) do you still have your roller for sale if so can you send me some pics

I am parting out the white 89 with the dented up roof, I found a better replacement and I still have the 87 B71 that is a mostly complete non running car.

BC_99

edit, We may be able to work out a trade with some cash to even things up for some nice Work wheels. ;)

Edited by BC_99

I am parting out the white 89 with the dented up roof, I found a better replacement and I still have the 87 B71 that is a mostly complete non running car.

BC_99

edit, We may be able to work out a trade with some cash to even things up for some nice Work wheels. ;)

I like I will be in touch