Little Rock Dyno Meet April 20th

From the meet director, larry32t :

We have a locked date of April 20th. Those interested in getting on the dyno. We need a head count so we can start looking for a motel or hotel for you stay. I will be posting more info as it comes available.

Here's the classes for the car show, entry fee will be $20. all fees must be paid in advance

best 50's

best 60's

best 70's

best 80'S up

best Dodge

best Chevy

best Ford

best under construction

best sport bike

best cruiser bike

best truck

best in show

for the kids best bicycle no fee for the kids

we will have a burnout contest with a $10 entry fee, 30 second burnout winner takes all the cash. http://www.26liter.us/forum/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/thumbsup.gif

3 dyno pulls for $50, that"s $25 less than last year.

the show starts at 9am and runs till 2, all votes must be in by 12:30. Awards will be handed out at 1:30, then we will lesave to go to late lunch or early dinner on the way to the track.

we need a head count so we can start looking for a motel/hotel, I can park about 7 trailers at my house, efsjr can park more at his house, and 4cylfury I got your parking for your quest covered.

you can contact me at (501) 351-7314 or larry32t@hotmail.com or you can contact Wayne Griffen at mxdad303403@aol.com

Edited by OLIVE8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got some new goodies enroute. I get back from the academy early April so I wont have much time, but so far its a go!

I thought that car show got rolled into another bigger one? is that still correct?

All nighter with a dyno and shop with lifts, folled by a day of car show and dragracing til midnight! Cant wait!!

Cmon Texas peeps! Anyone else gonna head that way?

So far out of TX weve got:

Muah

4cylfury

gofastredstar

Gary~

Anyone else?

I believe we are a few bucks away from completing the dyno rental. So get yo names in

Edited by Funky Phil

• 2 weeks later...

Larry32t

Olive8

Pdawgydawg

Gary

Starwolf

gofastredstar

scott87star

killaphil

4cylfury

etc...

This is turning into the meet you will regret missing!

Last year at LR12 a MPI flatty got trailered in. Owner couldnt ever get it to start after the conversion. With the help of everyone at the meet, It was brought to life that night and out for a drive!

This year another MPI car will be getting finished, only for extra kicks, the LR13 peeps will be doing an MS conversion on a previous HAWK car thats getting trailered in!

All this while cars will be climbing on to the dyno just feet away!

Then Saturday after those of us that will be sleeping get up, its off to the mighty Centerville Dragway!

So grab your wrenches, spare axles, and drag tires! Its goin down!

Edited by Funky Phil

It went great, even though I didn't get my car running. Phinko and 4cylfury amazed the people at the track. It was funny listening to people try and figure out what our cars were.

Next year we're going to try and rent the track for the afternoon and evening. All in all it was a great meet, I got to meet some new faces to go with screen names. I hope next year there will be more people to share the fun.