" SOLD PLEASE DELETE "

brianpaul98

I still have a few available. They are $45.00 shipped and I can have it in the mail tomorrow. PM me your PP address and I'll send you an invoice.

Yes they are all tested and working. I have six 87-89 two plug ISC motors left and a few of them may have a crack or two in the 20 some odd year old wiring. That's to be expected with used parts that are this old. I can send you a few pics if you would like so you can see exactly what you will be getting. Edited by brianpaul98

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Still have a few of these left for the 87-89 cars. It's just amazing how much of this stuff I'm still finding. Edited by brianpaul98

• 1 month later...

hey brian

i looking the top of the isc has a small spring as you see in this picture is do u have i need 2 o 3 thanks

I only have 2 or 3 ISC's left and didn't take them apart. I don't think I just have that spring part your are asking about but I'll check and see if there's one in the shop..

I want to order one for 88 quest if the unit is in good condition ca 94806 I will sent you a check let me know thank you

I have several 87-89 ISC motors left and they are all tested. If you are not going to use Paypal the only other payment method I accept a USPS money order. I'll pm you my mailing details.

I sent you a check from my credit union today, I'm hope u should get by next week thank you

I really tried to be as clear as possible in my post and PM stating that :

If you are not going to use Paypal the only other payment method I accept are USPS money orders.

We'll I'm sorry I wasn't unable to go to the post office if you will not accept than you can return it to sender thank you.

You know what buddy I'm getting so tired of this S#!T already from guys like you. When you walk into a store and there is a big sign that says CASH ONLY and you hand the person behind the counter your credit card and then YOU get all pissed off because they won't accept it that's YOUR problem not the stores problem so don't make this my problem ok. I told you several times USPS MONEY ORDER OR PAYPAL ONLY!!!! If you aren't going to give a crap what I tell you and just send whatever the hell you want for payment then yes your going to get your bank check back and you can go buy your part elsewhere because I don't give a damn whether you buy it from me or not. For all I care I'll throw the piece of crap in the trash and you can stick your $45.00 ok because I'm selling all this junk for your benefit NOT mine.