I need some help/input please.

radiation

So this will be either the 2nd or 3rd time I am honestly trying to put this car back together. This time I have cash in hand ready to order parts TODAY. Problem is I have been out of the "Scene" so long that vendors,and parts among other things have changed.

The end result will be 100% cleaned up with upgraded turbo, hard-pipes, brakes, bigger I/C. Once all that is done will most likely start working on MPI. MPI is the end thought but will probably not be with in 2013. Right now I am focusing on the main items to get it derivable.

Stuff already done to vehicle

• Fully built, forged internal motor
  • Upgraded clutch
  • Lightened Flywheel
  • 3in no-cat turbo back exhaust

Main Items to start with

• Brakes - Drilled or slotted with comparable pads
  • Brake line - Steel braided
  • Tires - I am not 100% sure on tires anymore, But I want some meat in the back
  • Radiator - I can probably clean this one up and make it work for now but I do want to up grade, Any thoughts on an affordable upgrade?
  • Plugs - what most using now?
  • Wires - Best place to buy?

Vehicle Specs

• 1988 Starion
  • Non-SHP
  • 5 Speed
  • Black exterior
  • Black w/black suede interior
  • Stock 7in Front, 8in, Rear Rims

I am basically looking for the current parts known to be good, also the sites that are good to use, and the ones not to use.

Thanks you for your helps guys.

Bryan

Edited by radiation

Drilled/slotted rotors aren't really gonna help unless you're racing

Stainless braided brake lines are always a good upgrade.

Cleaned stock radiator works well until you seriously up the power.

BUR7ES-11 are the plugs to use.

Generic/cheap wires work fine.

Brakes & pads you can get from ebay. I got them and they're good, plus cheaper and easier to find then stock replacements. Go figure.

Steel brake lines are a great upgrade. You can get those on ebay or various other sites. A little pricey.

Factory SHP tire size is getting tough to find, especially a 45 sidewall.

Best affordable upgraded radiator is for a Nissan Sylvia SR20DET from ebay. Minor modifications to get it to fit.

Plugs use NGK 7031 rockauto.com

Wires use NGK blue's rockauto.com