coolest car in the world

Tektic

I remember the first time I was in a station. It was a brand new black 1988 that belonged to my aunt's boyfriend and I thought it was the coolest car in the world. I was only 8. He didn't have the car long before he wrapped it around a tree. I soon forgot about it till I was about 15. Around this time I got my first car. It was a n/t auto 92 dsm. It was a nice car but not what I wanted. I found a really sweet station for sale but already had a car by this point. My friend bought it though. We had a lot of fun in that car till it pushed a rod through the block one cold night. I had 7 other 1g dsms since then in all various trims. But still never had my station. It's been long enough. I need one now. I don't want to deal with this TBI bull s*** though. So I'm looking for a 4g64 block and a car to put it into. I have an intake electrical and head set up but for a bottom end all I have is some eagle rods and some arp bolts. As soon as I finish parting out this 92 awd eclipse I'm buying a shell. Who's selling in the ny area?

I have a good understanding of eprom programs. I can socket and burn chips for 1g's. I have a stock pile of blank chips.

If you need help lmk.

Nycain might have one of his white one for sale. He offered it to me but I already have two. Where are you in long island? There's actually quite a few of us here and there. He's in Jamaica for his fathers funeral.

Mike, I hope all is well over there!

He'll probably give an update when he see's this thread.

Also Dmyers got a rare Valencia gold that's ready for a swap. He's a great guy. Could probably help trailer it to you. He's around Woodbury outlets.

Good luck with finding a good shell.

Tae