16x9 SHP Rears, 16x8 Base Rears, various 245/45/16s

jaysgottaredtop

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to let you know that I got my set of wheels in last week and they're turning out REALLY nice. I stripped, sanded and polished each of them so far and they cleaned up extremely well. Going to go over them again with the polish and then paint the centers, but they're already looking great! :D

Hey Redtop it's Battle Magnet from Insta, I see you are a freakin maniac with these beyond what I already thought. Glad you're selling them here and went through the trouble of signing up and joining. GLWS

Just wanted to let you know that I got my set of wheels in last week and they're turning out REALLY nice. I stripped, sanded and polished each of them so far and they cleaned up extremely well. Going to go over them again with the polish and then paint the centers, but they're already looking great! :D

yes, that's awesome! i'm really glad you got them, and not another 240 buster, haha

Hey Redtop it's Battle Magnet from Insta, I see you are a freakin maniac with these beyond what I already thought. Glad you're selling them here and went through the trouble of signing up and joining. GLWS

what's up man! yeah it's quite a collection, and those pictures still don't show all of them. my roommate has a full set of x8 -10s on our back deck too! haha

• 4 weeks later...