Import Showdown, Reynolds GA...Saturday Oct. 20

JAinsworth

The Import Showdown is this weekend at the Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds Georgia. I know this is short notice but everyone is welcome to come to my house and we can caravan down. We try to leave the house around 9 a.m. on Saturday, spend the day at the track, then come back to my house for an evening of comraderie and drinking. My address is:

Jimmy Ainsworth

6374 Fulton Drive

Lizella, GA 31052

http://www.importshowdown.com/

Damn!! Daughter number 3's birthday is tomorrow and her Mom and Stepdad are having a birthday party for her tomorrow at 2 PM.

Cuz of my time spent up in Arlington DC, I have only seen Anna once since the beginning of August. And believe it or not I was invited to attend. :blink: :blink: I have to go.

KEN

Damn!! Daughter number 3's birthday is tomorrow and her Mom and Stepdad are having a birthday party for her tomorrow at 2 PM. And believe it or not I was invited to attend. :blink: :blink:

Cuz of my time spent up in Arlington VA, I have only seen Anna once since the beginning of August. I have to go - even tho I don't want to rub elbows with her snobbish Mom, Stepdad and their friends.

KEN