88 conquest ALL IN.

mike.horist

my first conquest. I payed $600.00 ......to bring it home, and $3000.00 to go frr my first ride in it. But , im hooked and in love withn it.

Its by far the most fun car i ever owned. I still need a few parts, a front rim is keeping me under 75 mph for now. the hardest thing is puting on some miles without my foot geting heavy. Every time i push it it builds presure in the oil pan and pushes oil up and out of the fill tube. cant wait to get the rings to seet. I have 300 miles on it so far.

I dont knowhow to do that , but ill try to take some pics and jam the memory card in the computer and see what happens,.

2 hours cant figure out how to move photos.

Im a dork i guess.

going out for a speed fix.

Edited by mike.horist

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Trying to sell off some of my spare parts to help fund my project. Definatly got a spare wheel for you looks strait no curb rash

Ok Mike, I want to give you some suggestions, please consider them.

1. Don't put your full address in your location.

2. Something is wrong if your dipstick is popping out. It's not the rings. If the motor was built with all the parts there, the rings were seated 20 minutes after starting the engine. Consult the virtual mechanic section or find someone who knows their stuff who lives close to you.