DSM to Starion in central TX

roketmarc90

Hey guys my name is Marc, I'm 22 finally got me a 88 mitsubishi starion red exterior with black leather interior 5 speed car.

i trade a guy a 20g turbo from my dsm for the car as i love this cars angles and nice curves ;) .

Well in the last year i had overheating problems so i manage to scoop up a clearwater non jet head from a gentlemen with accel 8mm wire another turbo intake greddy type s bov with ovcip and sensors for $150

now the car runs decent but still doesnt feel like it runs as great as it should , the car doesnt not feel strong aft 3.5k rpms and in gear will rev to 5500 and pretty much tops out at 105-110 maybe,, anybody have any suggestions or comments i would greatly apprciate this car as id like to see what the g54b is capable of before doing maybe a 4g63 stroker swap

How many miles are on the motor? All the vac lines look like they're in good shape? Disty been cleaned recently?

We could go on and on with things to check for, but we need more information.

You could gut your cats or eliminate them. MK1 on Egay (Mookeh) makes a very nice 3" SS DP for the SQ

The fun of Texas......no emmisions(at least where I go). Straight pipe it all or sleeve your cat. As far as speed? Do all the basic checks for a new owner under new owner forum.

ok ill gut it and well i think i hooked up everything up right .. i know i dont have that little bbox between dizzy and TB anymore so i dont know where these things need to be route and i got rid of the pipe coming from exhuats to whereever i forgot it went and weld that shut

ill check new car owner forum thanks guys

there is 123k on motor and idk if its been rebuilt and any point in its life

The fun of Texas......no emmisions(at least where I go). Straight pipe it all or sleeve your cat. As far as speed? Do all the basic checks for a new owner under new owner forum.

hey can you send me link to this cause u guys have a few places where its for newbies?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...