Would these wheel spacers work?

Ok, so my car is 5 lug swapped using the wide body's front hubs. I'm currently running stock 16x7 +18's in the front and 16x8 -10's in the rear, and love the fitment in the rear. The front however, is pretty sunken in. My question is would these spacers work to bring my fronts closer to the fenders?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-38mm-Hubcentric-Wheel-Spacers-Infiniti-5x114-3-G35-G37-I35-M30-M45-Q45-5x4-5-/330796737017?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d0505a1f9&vxp=mtr

Thanks,

Dan

No they will not being the center bore on them is 66.2 and the Starion is 67.1 There are many on Ebay for the Starion, why buy one that is for an Infiniti? 38mm spacers are 1.5" spacers.

Here you go:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUBCENTRIC-BOLT-ON-38MM-WHEEL-ADAPTER-SPACERS-PATTERN-5X114-3-CB-67-1MM-12X1-5-/130763053617?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AStarion&hash=item1e7215da31&vxp=mtr

• 4 weeks later...

You could also switch to widebody front suspension to get the wheels flush. But you will have to roll the fenders depending on your tire sizes.

Have you tried fitting the rear 8" wheels to the front? It might work out and give you the fitment you were looking for. I thought about setting my flatty up that way before installing the widebody parts. An added benefit would be that you could actually rotate your tires front to rear.

Edited by SFBMX88

Ok, so my car is 5 lug swapped using the wide body's front hubs. I'm currently running stock 16x7 +18's in the front and 16x8 -10's in the rear, and love the fitment in the rear. The front however, is pretty sunken in. My question is would these spacers work to bring my fronts closer to the fenders?

http://www.ebay.com/...hash=item4d0505a1f9&vxp=mtr

Thanks,

Dan

I did my front 5 lug swap the same way, hubs, brake rotors, and caliper brackets. I am running SHP 8" front rims with 225's on them and a 10mm hubcentric spacer. They just barely clear the fenders without having to roll them, and clear the suspension components as well. With the SHP fronts and 225's without a spacer the wheels were inset a bit from the fenders, and way to close to the suspension.

If you are running stock 7" front rims with 205's, using 10mm spacers will get you a lot closer to flush without having to get longer wheel studs. I went with 10mm because they are the thinest you can get that come hubcentric to the stock hubs AND have a raised lip on the wheel side for proper hubcentric fitment of the wheel. Anything thiner doesn't come with the lip.

Later,

Keith

hi,

do not forget one major thing.

the number of lug nut turns ( full rotation) you have left on the stud after the spaces are on.

you do not want to put the spacers on and on and only be able to turn the lugs (for example to make a point) a few times.

the rule of thumb is you need to get 8 full tuns of the lug nut to be considerd safe

any less and you are taking a chance.

mark v

Edited by StarQuestRims