east coast bargain

carolina_crybaby

i have a new 14g turbo from pf with no mile cost me $950. for you $ 450. will also send all hose's. stock intake for sale $45. gm alternator also new $75 new knock box $40. new fuel pump $75 these part was for my 87 restore. many more part for sale even body part's thursday is the last day i'll have this car. what do you needs just ask or look at my gallery the red quest the.junk yard will have it on friday. dran1

Is there a rust issue? title issue or some other reason you are parting and junking this car? Im interested in the drivers side lower 1/4 panels behind the door and rear wheel if they arent rusted out and you are willing to cut it up.

BC_99

Edited by BC_99

i'll return on starquestclub at 3:30pm today i'm still taking the conqest apart.

the part are good but no cutting no one want it for 6 month's junk yard bound without the headache.i know it's ashame to do this on a new paint job and all the new part's which are still for sale.sorry i have two other i can enjoy Edited by dran1

• 2 weeks later...