Oh happy day!

Sonny_Jim

My windshield came! No more tweeker broken windshield! I'm so happy and the company said it wont flaw or they will replace it. I've been waiting patiently for 2 1/2 months for this guy to come over and replace it. I ended up getting it for $200 installed. $150 cheaper than anyone near my and I would have to bring the car to them! So yeah, it's done and now to get my car drivable!

Before

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w457/veliline/windsheild001.jpg

After

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w457/veliline/002-2.jpg

Yeah, this poor car has taken a lot of abuse just sitting. I will probably get a buffing wheel next and try to get the red to shine again! I'm more leaning towards getting it tuned and driving first!

Perks from living in socal means cheap hispanic shops. My trucks windshield was $85 installed.

And people bish about the poor mexicans :ph34r:

What the hell happened? Baseball bat?

Shop vac

Wow now that must be a story!

I was living a an apartment with literally parking for one. My quest wasn't driving then, so I only had parking for my daily driver. My brother said I could park my car at his house until I have a better place to put it. Well, this was how I found out the hard way that he was using meth. It turned out that he owed his dealer money. The dealer went to collect and my brother wouldn't answer his door so the dealer started trashing everything he could find of my brother's and finally took the shop vac by it's cord and swung it around and let it go right into my windshield.

I was living a an apartment with literally parking for one. My quest wasn't driving then, so I only had parking for my daily driver. My brother said I could park my car at his house until I have a better place to put it. Well, this was how I found out the hard way that he was using meth. It turned out that he owed his dealer money. The dealer went to collect and my brother wouldn't answer his door so the dealer started trashing everything he could find of my brother's and finally took the shop vac by it's cord and swung it around and let it go right into my windshield.

Holy smokes! That's nuckin futs! I hope your brother gets the help he needs.

Holy smokes! That's nuckin futs! I hope your brother gets the help he needs.

He's been clean and sober for a year now

Edited by Sonny_Jim