Interesting.....

Lizzord30

Decades of history shows that MJ does not have this effect on people....ever...even combined with various mental disorders or drugs

some antiMJ groups are gonna try to spin this as MJ being a drug that makes you a face eating zombie...

Most drugs have a very short halflife, whatever he was on, by the time his blood was tested, it was gone.

weed stays in you for two weeks. 50% of the population would not pass a drug test

Edited by Killtodie

he was dead tho...so anything that was in his system when he died should still be there as the metabolism stopped and no longer used it up....

that being said....there was obviously a mental disorder or something that wasn't tested for

true but the samples were collected shortly after death....the samples are treated with preservatives to keep the drugs from breaking down after collection...if this wasn't the case most drugs would never be found in toxicology results...

Decades of history shows that MJ does not have this effect on people....ever...even combined with various mental disorders or drugs

some antiMJ groups are gonna try to spin this as MJ being a drug that makes you a face eating zombie...

IDK why but having not read the link yet I thought "MJ" meant michael jackson. It's been a loooong day

I have been smoking pot pretty much daily since Feb. of 92. In that time, I have known probably hundreds of people who may not have done or been doing it as long as I (although, some have been doing it longer), but still did it daily for many years. And I can inform you that none of those people, myself included, have ever chewed anyone's face off- Not even so much as a nibble.

I can't even think of a single one who ever commited a violent crime when they were smoking pot. In fact, if anything it has kept friends from being violent. I've had a few buddies who were the type to get into bar brawls and such when they were drinking, but when they were stoned, they were chilled out and didn't look for trouble.

It helps people who are sick and could be a huge tax boom for our country's screwed up economy. Instead of getting hundreds of billions of dollars in extra taxes, our country spends billions to incarcerate people who chose to smoke a natural plant. That right there is almost as messed up as people getting their faces chewed off.

• Like 2

I have been smoking pot pretty much daily since Feb. of 92. In that time, I have known probably hundreds of people who may not have done or been doing it as long as I (although, some have been doing it longer), but still did it daily for many years. And I can inform you that none of those people, myself included, have ever chewed anyone's face off- Not even so much as a nibble.

I can't even think of a single one who ever commited a violent crime when they were smoking pot. In fact, if anything it has kept friends from being violent. I've had a few buddies who were the type to get into bar brawls and such when they were drinking, but when they were stoned, they were chilled out and didn't look for trouble.

It helps people who are sick and could be a huge tax boom for our country's screwed up economy. Instead of getting hundreds of billions of dollars in extra taxes, our country spends billions to incarcerate people who chose to smoke a natural plant. That right there is almost as messed up as people getting their faces chewed off.

That's probably the most hippy, liberal thing I've ever seen you write :lol: But being a pot head, don't you get the munchies!? I mean think about where this guy was... Did you see any mini marts near by? I think this guy went insane because he had nothing to munch on... He was out in the blazing sun and probably saw a mirage which happened to be a poor homeless man but appeared to him like this.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w457/veliline/hamberger.jpg

So I think pot DID contribute to this

That's probably the most hippy, liberal thing I've ever seen you write :lol: But being a pot head, don't you get the munchies!? I mean think about where this guy was... Did you see any mini marts near by? I think this guy went insane because he had nothing to munch on... He was out in the blazing sun and probably saw a mirage which happened to be a poor homeless man but appeared to him like this.

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w457/veliline/hamberger.jpg

So I think pot DID contribute to this

I do get the munchies, but I have yet to be so overcome by hunger that I even get an inkling to chew on any people. Cows, chickens and pigs better watch out tho.

I'm probably more liberal in person than online, but I do tend to lean a little conservative, and typically vote Republican. Although, this year I don't plan to vote at all because I really can't support any candidate. I am really a mish mash of political idealogies. I can tell you this tho... If a candidtae said they'd federally legalize pot, I'd vote for them no matter what party they were affiliated with.

I'm totally for the legalization of pot, but I am also for drug testing of welfare recipients. I am against gun control, but also against unions. I don't practice religion. I am against taxing the wealthy any more than anyone else, as well as against welfare. I am pro abortion, but only early term.

The whole political system is screwed anyway. Nobody in politics can really do any good, because they are all crooked.

This country can be great again. We can build all the things we need, we don't have to have it done over seas. Bring the troops home and line em shoulder to shoulder at our borders to keep illegals and the bad drugs out. Quit messing around in countries we got no business being in. Legalize pot and reap the tax rewards. In addition, we won't be spending the tax dollars we are now on housing people who like to smoke a joint now and then. We are smart people, we don't need to rely on other countries for oil when we have the people and resources to be the forerunner of the next big energy ideas. Put our citizens to work building the infrastructure we need to support hydrogen power for our cars and other energy needs. Wind power, solar power... no reason we can't make our own country self-sufficent. If other countries want our stuff, then they can pay extra for it. If people here want to buy stuff from other countries, instead of our own great nation, then they should be ready to pay extra. If companies from other countries don't want to pay an import tax on the items they sell here, then they can build plants here, use US workers and parts, and get tax breaks. Put our farmers back to work growing our food and weed, and we can all just sit back and chill. All it would take is the right group of people who weren't in somebody's pockets.

Oh, and I seriously hope you were kidding about thinking that pot had any part of making someone violently attack someone and try to eat their face. If you (or anyone else) think pot does that, then you have been grossly misinformed about weed. That guy's mental problems made him eat someone's face, not the pot. If anything, the pot kept him from eating people's faces years ago. That's like saying because some deranged madman used a Glock 19 to shoot someone, that Glock 19's should be banned. I have a Glock 19 and it hasn't made me shoot anyone yet.

Edited by Burton

Burton, I was TOTALLY kidding! Like ALL of my friends in my town are pot heads! I'm just the only one out of the group that doesn't smoke. I just like to mess with them and tell them it doesn't do crap for them or anyone. Anyways, I agree with most of your views. I think you have some great ideas. I feel the same way about this country. I don't believe in voting for the lesser of two evils and don't believe in sending our troops away to die for bs reasons. I do believe that we can bring this country back to where it should be. PM me your email. I have a couple emails that might interest you.