1989 Baltic Starion for sale 150k, $2500

dem0ntsi

If he still has it will still be a regular part of this forum. I don't add anything because I don't have anything to at this point. It would save me the year I have left on building an autocross/track car, I can skip buying a trailer since its titled and has a back seat for the kids around town. :)

Lol ok JDOliver.. this guy is a member here but hasnt posted yet so glad to see its going to someone who a starquest enthusiast. I wont say his name but if he wants to chime in thats cool.

Been lurking here for awhile. I have an 87 Conquest TSI that I picked up a couple of years ago for $400. Haven't had time to invest in it to get it road worthy though. I have been in love with Conquests since high school (shows my age) and can't wait to get this one picked up.

Many thanks to dem0ntsi for working with me on the logistics.

Been lurking here for awhile. I have an 87 Conquest TSI that I picked up a couple of years ago for $400. Haven't had time to invest in it to get it road worthy though. I have been in love with Conquests since high school (shows my age) and can't wait to get this one picked up. Many thanks to dem0ntsi for working with me on the logistics.

Ha, ha. Same thing here. Congratulations.