6 Stroke Engine

5 and 6 stroke concepts been around for nearly 50 years. I cant load your link but I'm going to assume the 5th adn 6 stroke is water injection that turns to steam and makes it more effective.

problem is keeping that water clean and not mixing with oil, rusting anda few other things.

excellentt info here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-stroke_engine

are you talking to me? I meant as in "heat" I like my car to have heat in the winter..

Plenty of ways to get heat. For instance how do you get heat from an air cooled engine? Easy, Porshe and VW put ducting on the exhaust and stole heat from there. Best car heater I ever saw was on a 67 Porshe. Air got really warm within 30 seconds. 5 minutes later I closed the heater vents because I was sweating. The Porshe also had a backup gasoline powered heater in the trunk.

Plenty of ways to get heat. For instance how do you get heat from an air cooled engine? Easy, Porshe and VW put ducting on the exhaust and stole heat from there. Best car heater I ever saw was on a 67 Porshe. Air got really warm within 30 seconds. 5 minutes later I closed the heater vents because I was sweating. The Porshe also had a backup gasoline powered heater in the trunk.

it would have to be electric or the ice would have to be disabled since the engine doesn't get hot enough to even hurt your hand while running according to the article

it would have to be electric or the ice would have to be disabled since the engine doesn't get hot enough to even hurt your hand while running according to the article

sounds like running a car on alcohol lol