1988 Starion MPI only $1600!!!!!!!! So cal

If I were still in the Bay Area I'd be all over that. It looks hacked, especially with that choice of intercooler piping, but for $1600 it would be in my driveway.

I dont see a supercharger or even the pulley for it, pipes or anything, I do see a turbo.....maybe this guy doesnt know what he has, or Im blind? I also dont see Recaro seats, maybe one seat in the driver's side but no "seats". For it being so cheap I wonder whats wrong with it, or if its even his car, maybe stolen? I would part it out, wouldnt take much time to yank a few parts off it and make $2000 and then sell the car with the motor and everything else that wasnt removed for $1000 or $1500. If I was closer I would do just that, take what I wanted and sell the other things, then sell the car incomplete for a cheap price or put it back together with the stock parts so it runs and it whole again. Thats just too cheap. AEM ECU alone is about that price, if I had the money for the car and having a carrier pick it up I would have it sent here to play around with. If anyone wants to pick it up I may consider going in on the car with them for some parts.

Chris.