Got to loooove RockAuto...

Ironside

There's most engine parts on there too just check the price after including shipping Vs purchasing at your local auto parts store. If you have to send your cash away from your local economy, then get the most out of it you can. Sometimes the better more expensive parts are available at Rockauto.com because the local parts stores can't move them any longer so while the supply remains, and it changes daily, you can get a good deal.

i hear that, i just got an idler pulley for My Xterra 19.89 from Rock vs 46.00 from advance....

Great deal...

And no leaving the house, just sit and wait for the parts to roll in...

stock size I assume? i found that 22" for the front work soooo much better than the stock size 17"

Yup, just got the stock 17" and 19".

Got clutch parts from them for the wife's car. Flywheel at rockauto was $46, at oriely it was $138. Have to pay shipping but still it's a much better price. Lately I've noticed I'll only get about 25% of my stuff at traditional parts stores if that. Their stuff is just too overpriced.

Last two parts ordered from Rockauto were WRONG! Auto tranny mount, nowhere near correct (and the part number on the box matched what I ordered so it wasn't a deadbeat moron shoveling anything into a box) and I think the rear caliper hardware. I'm about 50/50 at this point with Rockauto, as far as actual correct parts.

Last two parts ordered from Rockauto were WRONG! Auto tranny mount, nowhere near correct (and the part number on the box matched what I ordered so it wasn't a deadbeat moron shoveling anything into a box) and I think the rear caliper hardware. I'm about 50/50 at this point with Rockauto, as far as actual correct parts.

Odd thing is I don't think rock auto was at fault for the tranny mount. Kragen/oriely gets it wrong too. They have auto/manual mount part #s reversed in their catalog.