parting out 2 cars - one 88 quest one 89 starion - What do you need?

msheller

Do you have any good half shafts for the rear? Preferably with good boots. Shipped to Texas 77493.

yes ...shuld be fun pulling them out tho. boots look ok with no tears but tuff to say 100% til they r out. $100 shipped?

maybe we'll pick up a few more salvage cars... you guys seem to really need parts... good to see the starquest scene still going strong. been driving(and fixin) mine since 1991 and I'm impressed with what you guys are doing... some gorgeously restored/maintained cars here. nice.

maybe we'll pick up a few more salvage cars... you guys seem to really need parts... good to see the starquest scene still going strong. been driving(and fixin) mine since 1991 and I'm impressed with what you guys are doing... some gorgeously restored/maintained cars here. nice.

I'm up in Vermont at least 3 times a wk delivering furniture, I HAVE to come see you! How far are you from Brattleboro?

condition of the right starion tailight? isc motor and also radio surround leading up to the center console shipped to 30083?

the tail lite is in great shape, have several isc's, and the surround is there but leading to the center console i shuld tell u this is an automatic car with that associated shifter surround

I'm up in Vermont at least 3 times a wk delivering furniture, I HAVE to come see you! How far are you from Brattleboro?

Grillin steak tonite...swing by. uh we r about an hour from Brattleboro...real close to Bennington, Vt