For Sale 1988 Starion shp 5spd black

88Starionblk

So a couple years ago i bought a project 88 starion and have been working on it here and there since. Since i work in the oilfield i have limited time to work on it and only so many days off to enjoy as well. So with that i am open to offers but depending i would like to get around $2-$2500 for it. It does run and drive only problem is that cyl 4 only has 50 on compression test. i dont have the time to tear it all apart to see exactly whats wrong or time to fix it. It does need some minor things like speakers and a cd player put in. the car has been sitting in the guys garage i bought it from and my dads for atleast 10 yrs now so theres no rust to it. Its been bored .30 over with hypertectic pistons shaved head i do believe new exhaust valves and cleaned up intake valves. Everything thing has been ported and polished or gasket matched, powder coated as well. Silicone lines both coolant and vacuum. stock turbo i wanna say 2.5 downpipe if not maybe 3 stock exhaust otherwise new clutch braided clutch line braided oil pressure line to turbo abs delete line and many other things i have done to this car too many to list. If you are interested the best way to contact me and for me to send you all the pics from start to finish is by my cell phone.

My name is Manley

(570) 250-0625

I have bought quite a few parts off here at that time my name was Starionblk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...