'78 Plymouth Arrow

button

natedog_37, it isn't originally a Michigan car, but its from mid-southern Indiana. I picked it up in Ft. Wayne, Indiana. We could probably meet up some time. It might be worth getting it out for a couple hour drive. Just have to see where E-85 is available on the way. And thanks for the kind words guys. Everything is pretty smooth so far. She scoots.

Until yesterday. When I got to my parents (to wish dad a happy fathers day), the charge light came on when I turned the car off. When it was running it was off though. so with the laptop hooked up, I start watching the voltage when I leave. I got a few miles away and the laptop lost connection and it just died. So, I called dad and he brought the trailer. Upon later inspection, the firmware was corrupted and simply needed reloaded. However, Now the charge light is on, and the starter is unreliable. Way to curse me Importwarrior!!! I'll get it figured out.

http://www.ilostmymind.com/upload/imag0109.jpghttp://www.ilostmymind.com/upload/imag0108.jpg I got all the steering sorted out, other than the pitman arm. I broke a few pullers, then decided since it was the best looking part of the steering system, It can stay. Changed out the old hks bov for the new one. Sounds the same and works the same just looks better. Edited by button

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GM One wire. Done. Pics tonight.

The "new" alternator from rockauto crapped out. It would only push 12.75v max, the new one rocks out a 14.4.

I need to wire in my dummy light just in case I throw a belt, but so far so good. Now I need new front tires, and I need to align it a bit less aggressively.

Thoughts IW? :lol: