3.1 rd time north west Indiana, Michigan Illinois and others

wrngwae

kim and i plan on coming up Friday night. Monday is her birthday so we are celebrating it that weekend too :)

oh heck,,,,,,,,,, whos passing out early this year????????? KIM!!!! :lol: .........we will have your bed read for her at 8:00.....

wait... when's the date? I want in!

its the 14 of april foooo...... bring your happy butt out........

I'll bring the 3 mudflaps I have if anyone is interested there kinda beat up 2 fronts and 1 rear

oh did i mention,,,,,,,,, it is required that to come to this extravaganza u must bring and 83hood, widebody mudflaps, starion tails, or any rare high dollar donations to the host...... :o ,,,,,,,J/K............. :P

Much venison will be had by me, then a food coma. I will have 83 tails but they will be on my car lol along with my super rare hybrid interior(aka black everything, maroon carpet) lol. Cant wait to come again, I wish I had come to the last meet even though I was starion-less. And this time im hoping not to have the worst car at the meet lol there is no worse feeling that than lol. Im not looking to have the best just not the worst lol.

Much venison will be had by me, then a food coma. I will have 83 tails but they will be on my car lol along with my super rare hybrid interior(aka black everything, maroon carpet) lol. Cant wait to come again, I wish I had come to the last meet even though I was starion-less. And this time im hoping not to have the worst car at the meet lol there is no worse feeling that than lol. Im not looking to have the best just not the worst lol.

My friend has a black 86 interior, leather, with a maroon carpet sans roof liner. he will be coming. also has 83 tails. not so rare now, huh? lol

Edited by Killtodie

You won't, I will be there with my beat up red Quest!!! And Todie will be there (JUST KIDDING KTD!!!)

My fuji has the sleeper look with the huge dent in the side so I might fit in

Yea well is his a technica starion with rare seychelles color and auto trans with sunroof?

http://i.qkme.me/4xqt.jpg

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/86/524e5cbbfda175b267c0d8e4403e9c69/l.jpg

Edited by NotStock88