Please allow me to introduce myself my name is..............

calebsdad254

My name is Aaron I currently reside in upstate New York as an indentured servant to semiconductor machine.I bought this car back in 99 as a joint venture between my father and I. We really got into it chasing sparks fixing little dings here and there, hell, I don't know how many secondary injectors and radiators we went through. We finally got it running right and I've been head over heels for it ever since. I joined the Army and entrusted it to my mothers care while away that turned out to be a mistake being that she held it for ransom for almost 7 years after they had a falling out. But years of fighting and a great friend who turned out to be a decent lawyer paid off and she's set to ship next month. Shes seen a few hurricanes and a couple of brutal winters so I have my work cut out for me. I hope to find direction and a little bit of inspiration here thanks.

88 conquest tsi it was red but the po decided it was a good idea to rattle can it black.

Welcome to the "club". These cars are worth all the work it takes to get them up and running. I've got two and wouldn't trade mine for just about anything, well maybe the auto one LOL (right nathan?).

Allen

Edited by speedyquest

Welcome to the board, I also have had my starquest a long time and just finally joined the forums. I wish I had joined sooner thouboosting till now it's been trial and error for me. Good luck getting yours back on road and boosting!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I look forward to all the debates and dialogue and I hope to learn a lot. I've been browsing the newb section and lurking just about everywhere else and I have to say I like what I've come across.

after reading the title i thought you were going to say that you are "a man of wealth and taste"

but then i read that you also own a SQ. >.< haha

welcome to the club

Lmao that's awesome thanks man

Edited by calebsdad254

• 1 month later...

Get out while you still can!!!!!!

Just kidding...haha. Should've never sold mine :/

Think of you're Quest like a gorgeous woman...she's moody, takes all your money, and all your friends want to take her for a ride...but, theirs nothing like standing back and knowing she's all yours and taking her for that great ride yourself.

Careful though. Tailpipe is hot.

Welcome to the addiction :)

Edited by strang3majik