performance parts

mig8788

So after getting almost everything i need to get my motor done im selling it all to do a ls1 turbo swap. So i have a lot of parts for sale. I can email pics of any of the parts you would like to see. Everything is obo.

-JE pistons on stock rods with arp rod bolts. They are .40 over in great condition. $425.00 shipped SOLD

-Stock seal powerd rings brand new in the box. $60.00 shipped SOLD

-Non jet valve head This is a marnal head with 1mm oversised valves with schneider hevey duty springs retainers and springs seats and new valve seals and new lifters and valve guides. Guides are not installed. There are ones in the head but have new one to go with the head. $550.00 shipped SOLD

-16g evo 3 turbo with ported housing in good condition. Had ran on my talon for a while and have had no problems. $300.00 shipped

-Stock intake manifold thats been bead blasted to look new. Has injectors and tp with all sensors and egr welded up. $75.00 SOLD

-1g mass airflow was on my talon and worked just fine. $50.00 shipped

-Stock intercooler plumbing thats been powerd coated black and looks new. $50.00 shipped

-Stock radiator in great shape painted black. $70.00 shipped

-12a turbo exhaust housing thats been ported and bead blasted to look new. $40.00

-Stock exhaust manifold ported and bead blasted. One crack was in the inside and has been tig welded. $50.00

-5 speed tranny in good condition. Goes into every gear just fine. $500.00

-2 blocks in good condition. One of them needs bored but the crank is in great condition. $75.00 The other is painted with a good crank and new bearings and the cylinder walls are stock and in great shape. $150.00 SOLD

-Arp head studs $60.00 shipped SOLD

-Stock set of pistons and rods. $60.00

-A set of std hypereutectic pistons and stock rods with arp bolts. One piston is damaged but other 3 look new and the rods are in great shape to. $80.00 shipped

-88 flywheel in good shape.$70.00

-88ecu in working condition $80.00

-mass air out of a 87 $40.00

-GM mass air $40.00 shipped

-motor mount brackets powerd coated black. They look new $50.00 shipped

-Oil filter housing. Has been beed blasted looks new with new oil ring. $40.00 shipped

-2 valve covers in good shape. $ 40.00 each shipped

-3 cams decent shape. $40 each shipped

-2 stock intercoolers in decent shape. $50.00 shipped

-ajuse head gasket new. $50.00 shipped

-Stock gauge cluster $40.00 shipped

-New ngk plug wires $30.00 shipped

-Msd coil $40.00 shipped

I have a 87 im parting out to if you need any parts. Air dam gone and wheels and motor and tranny and rear end. The color is black. I have other parts that i will go threw and post up this week. If theres somthing you need send me a message i might have it. Thanks

Edited by mig8788

mig8788,,

carlosa76@roadrunner.com

You are both in mooresville, just get his address and go see him, Mig is a straightup guy and will help you out if he can.

Mig, sorry i never got back with you about that stuff, but you know how this time of year is for us, lol. I cant really commit to buy it right now, so if you can sell them, go for it. Good luck with the parts sell, and tell biggun I said hey. Swing by for a cold one when you get a chance.

BC_99

Edited by BC_99

The evo 3 does not bolt up directly to the downpipe and the turbo has to be rotated in the housing i belive a 180. Thanks bc99 i will tell biggun high. I do need to stop by some time. Hopefully i will be getting going on the starion real soon. Hope your car is coming together for you so we can cruise this summer.

I could not find the stcok shift boot. I really thought i had one. I will keep looking and if i find it i will send you a pm. I have added some new parts. I will make a list tomarrow and post some more parts.