87 quest for sale 8900.00

questian

I am selling my quest to anyone that wants a nice turn key mutiport get in an drive car needs nothing ,i'm only selling because i have too many toys i have taken this thing up to 140 many times with no problems

40 over weisco piston

arp hardware top an bottom

custom mulltiport

850cc injectors

balanced crank

fuel/ignition

4 bar map sensor megasquirt

expanded stock radiator

88 transmission with flywhl

act 6 puck sprung with HD PLT

HKS EXAUST from pump to bumper

20g pump

mech cam HD valve spring

none jet valve head

3 upgraded electric cooling fans

4" custom intercooler

LC1 WIdeband

mp boost guage

18" wheels/tires

walbro fuel pump

and other stuff i cant remember right now,more pics on craigslist broward

Edited by questian

Away from a few very small door dings on the right side and the front panel has some tiny chips from highway driving which no one can escape plus i have not seen one that didn't have that,trust me guys thie is a beautiful car,its a head turner i get alot of good compliments everytime i drive this car people always approached me about it and asked to take pics of it as if it was some type of exotic car. Hey guys thanks looking and asking about the car

Motor has 9.5 k, tranny has 57 k the rest of the car has 117k as far as hp i would be lying if i list a number because i street/high way tune the car using software and wideband i was thinking about getting it on a dyno but never got around to it but honestly i dont care about that number because i know what power feels like,this thing will spin the tires in 1st,2nd3rd and keep going sideways if you let it.IT will do this every time you pull away from a dead stop hard so the power is up there. A buyer of the car wiil not disappointed.

• 2 weeks later...