lance_s

wrngwae

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Lance was nice enough to drop me a fog light relay from his parts car pro bono...Can't say much more than that, definitely a stand up guy. Thanks very much!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

bought a tranny from Lance.

4 days after sending paypal, i message him to make sure payment was received.

4 days later i receive this message

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greg,

So this one might top one of my more foolish moments in history. I had a parts car that I was sending to the crusher, with it I had a bad tranny that needed to go to the junk yard. I also had the good one, which was my backup. When I sent the car to the crusher, I threw what I thought was the bad tranny in the back, as you can by now imagine, I threw in the wrong tranny. Before I took the tranny to fedex to send it off to you, I pulled the pan, just to make sure it was the right one and what I found was a broken third gear, it was the old one.

So first of all, I am terribly sorry, what a stupid mistake on my part. Second of all, I will send you a refund for the full amount this afternoon.

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

Sincerely,

Lance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

......another 9 days has passed and i have yet to receive a refund from Lance.

Edited by sellerfeller

Greg,

I sent that refund over a week ago when I pm'd you. The day that I gave you the heads up I went to my paypal account and pushed the refund button on the transaction and confirmed it. I haven't been on this site in over a week so I didn't know you hadn't received it. I don't get emails when I get pm's so I didn't know you were trying to reach me. I will go to my paypal account right now and check the refund. If it hasn't been sent I will send it now with some extra to cover your time.

My apologies. I am sorry the refund didn't come through, it was not intentional.

I will make it right, working on it right now.

Thanks,

Lance

Edited by Lance_S

Greg,

I just sent you a refund plus $25.00 for your trouble. I am sorry about this. I don't know why the refund didn't work but for some reason it didn't go through. I am not on this site much anymore as I have sold my car and don't own a Quest anymore. I only knew about this problem because an old friend sent me a text to let me know you hadn't received your refund. Again, my sincerest apologies.

Lance