Cooling fan knowledge

The Rabbit1

I know I have read it on here, and tried looking for about an hour now, what fan motors are the replacements for our OEM radiator fans?

I thought I read '91 eclipse, but I looked at a set today and they are different. Would like to see if anyone has any input on replacing the cooling fans and/or the a/c condenser pusher fan as I don't remember there being a post on a replacement for that one. Trying to change all of them to new before summer comes.

Pics on how they (various replacements) look installed would be greatly appreciated.

Back in 2005 mine died, I pulled it out and did an internet search on the numbers and found an obscure reference to it on a web site, ordered it and it was the exact same motor. I just looked back in my old files and found some correspondence, I have no idea if they are still around but there was other useful information as well.

Looking at your web site I need a radiator fan motor that appears several times in the pictures. Its a Nippon Denso 065000-7011 showing up as Geo-suzuki AM-TY-M as well as several other applications. Do you have this motor? Please provide a price and availabilty, shipping one to Texas zip 77062. Do you accept credit cards or paypal? Many thanks in advance.

Scott

They only took a money order, here's the address.

Well Auto Supply Company

12711 Ramona Blvd

Irwindale, CA 91706

The email address was info@wellauto.com.

Geo-suzuki AM-TY-M

with that info I was able to cross reference the part to be the same as

89-93 GEO TRACTOR/SUZUKI SIDEKICK

92-97, PASEO

96-00 Rav 4

86-96 TERCEL,

86-93 COROLLA

which shows up on advance as a 34507 fan motor

question is will it fit.. as the pic shows it being longer..