89BananaQuest

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much for the isc motor and tps .zip 28681

i want this relay, my mounting tab broke on mine:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j226/the_rabbit1/55175b5c.jpg

the cigarette lighter, even if it doesn't work, as long as it's the right one for the car,

and if you open the hatch and look at the screws attaching it to the hinge, I need the rubber mounts that are between the screws and the glass.

zip code is 23320, should all fit in a flat rate box.

Edited by The Rabbit1

I was asking about the console knowing Ravon needed one and not sure if he'd seen this, so sell it to him if you are ready to sell it. Thanks

BC_99

Thanks B!

So how much for the center console to 28269 89Banana?

Ravon i'll get it pulled on wensday and see what kinda box i can fit it into. I would do it today but its 35 here. Supposed to be 60+ on wensday.

Ok, Thanks 89. No rush. Just let me know when you ready. Thanks again...

And bill some ones already asked about the tps. Shifter is going on my car since its part of the five speed swap. Center link and idler arm will be one of the last things im able to take off. And the red coil is an msd coil. And again the crank pully is not for sale! Mine was stolen so it has to go onto my car. And the power antena im not sure if it works.

No problem-- Just let me know when your ready on the center link and idler arm. Thanks again...

Edited by Bill R

Yes i have the passanger side i'll see about getting it off this week if it gets warm enough to work on the car.

Fuse box thats under the dash is a possibly. Relays possibly. Wont know till i get the dash out of mine and see how much i have to replace.

Tail lights are sold.

Todie pm me about thats stuff. It will be the last stuff to go since i kinda still need to be able to roll it around

And ravon i got the center consol out. Let me find out what kinda box i can fit it in now and how much it would coast to ship it and we can work out a price.