1988 Chrysler Conquest TSI

the checkered interior 88 TSI that you all saw on autotrader for 6800 is on ebay with 4 hours left for 2500 with no reserve. I would not even give that for it since better 2000-2500 SQs exist but some here might be interested.

good bidding

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988-CHRYSLER-CONQUEST-TSI-TURBO-RED-5-SPEED-NEW-CAR-TRADE-IN-/200711165241?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2ebb515539

Wow, that's the car i just traded in on my 2012 Lancer GT. Best Conquest i've owned in a long long time. It will literally drive anywhere. Runs perfect. Only thing I hated about it was the sunroof.

It didn't leak, though, which is good, I just don't care for sunroofs.

Maybe i should buy it back.

I just reported rayskiller douche bags for eBay scamming poilices, eBay should suspend them and fine them for committing FRAUD.

check out the previous link where the car sold for 2500 bucks which I though was ok fair -- well now they have relisted the car with a new auction number for 3500 dollars. Proxy bidding is against eBays user agreement and this is kind of why I do not buy things on ebay especially cars anyway but this is a BIG NO NO and will hopefully be dealt with.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item2ebb73b0d9

Edited by WRBSTI1

Wow, that's the car i just traded in on my 2012 Lancer GT. Best Conquest i've owned in a long long time. It will literally drive anywhere. Runs perfect. Only thing I hated about it was the sunroof.

It didn't leak, though, which is good, I just don't care for sunroofs.

Maybe i should buy it back.

How much did they give you for it on trade in? I agree with TJ they are scamming by bidding against an item they were selling to drive the price up... just wondering what they paid for it in comparison to what they are trying to sell it for.

Keith