Wtb a 88 or 89 conquest around nky Indiana or southern ohio

white quest ky

so tax returns are gonna be here soon and I'm looking to buy a quest within the next month. Im looking to buy one in the 2500 or 3000 dollar price range. The car must be reliable, can have mods, must have decent mileage, preferably sunroof car, and must be an automatic cause my gf will be driving it as well please pm me with what you have.

Thank you guys and i will double check it all again id just rather buy from someone w experience and knowhow i know every single person on here wouldnt steer another wrong when selling a car to another and the trust factors a big thing

The most important thing is don't rush into the first car you see for sale without making sure it's what you want. If I were going to buy another SQ, and I was REALLY serious about it, I'd be looking south, and planning for either bus ride there and a drive back , or a two way trip with a trailer. It's too bad it's gotta be an auto. Tim's (Ulrichwolf) car is one sweet ride that needs nothing. Of course there's that $5,500 price tag, but again, the car is NICE.

You might want to try AutoTempest.com. It will search all of the Craigslists in a specified mileage range from your location for whatever terms you put in there. Mighty convenient!

And teach your girlfriend to drive a stick already. :)

• 3 weeks later...