Gauge Hood Lightswitch Button Inserts, in 3 different colors.

natallica

Yeah, If I'm not mistaken... I was working in Gettysburg and I was looking into getting a black/black 5spd in Harrisburg, I was supposed to go up on a Saturday and someone beat me to it, bought it before I had a chance. This was about about 2 years ago, was that you?

-N8

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, If I'm not mistaken... I was working in Gettysburg and I was looking into getting a black/black 5spd in Harrisburg, I was supposed to go up on a Saturday and someone beat me to it, bought it before I had a chance. This was about about 2 years ago, was that you?

-N8

No...not at all :unsure:

Lol...yep, that was me. Great deal on a great car....I miss it :(

• 3 weeks later...

Want to purchase some of your products. I have the same question as Dodge2004srt4 about the lighting behind the

gauge hood lightswitch. See the post above #25. Did you ever make the HVAC in blue as well?

Hey Nate, for the blue ones do you just need regular white LED's behind them for them to light up Blue or would you want to use blue ones? Just want to make sure the white behind the blue wont wash out and make it too pale. Or would I be better off buying white and using blue LED's behind them?

Thanks,

Chris.

I ran white LEDs behind mine. With the old bulbs the blue looks green lol

got mine in. the blue does look green. Thank god i was in the middle of doing the led swap anyway. hvac clock the works. These were the perfect finishing touches. Thank you good sir a pleasure doing business with you.

Paul

Want to purchase some of your products. I have the same question as Dodge2004srt4 about the lighting behind the

gauge hood lightswitch. See the post above #25. Did you ever make the HVAC in blue as well?

I went with blue LED's in mine and I think they turned out good, I've placed these blue ones on my iPod with "Flashlight" on and the white back-lighting looks good as well. But regular bulbs will probably look like poop!

As far as the blue HVAC controls...I tried making a blue one but with the black you couldn't hardly see the blue text and outlines so unless I can make it better, I may not end up offering those in blue.

Thanks for the compliments Guys...more stuff to come!

-N8

Edited by natallica

As far as the blue HVAC controls...I tried making a blue one but with the black you couldn't hardly see the blue text and outlines so unless I can make it better, I may not end up offering those in blue.

-N8

Good to know. I may just pick the white then

Edited by RonnieJ

I went with blue LED's in mine and I think they turned out good, I've placed these blue ones on my iPod with "Flashlight" on and the white back-lighting looks good as well. But regular bulbs will probably look like poop!

-N8 I've placed these blue ones on my ipod with"flashlight" what you said.

Yes you want blue. I have both blue and white LEDs. The Blues match better with the blue interior im converting it to. Just need to get the HVAC converted

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/bboyronnie/StarQuest/BlueInt.jpg

@Natallica,

Great to see someone offer these inserts. As soon as you offer the console insert, I'll order everything in white, plus the body decals. Inside the gas cap cover, there's a decal which I'd like to get as well. Will you be providing it later on? How about the ones for the power steering reservoir and ABS pump?

Can you also make some custom decals?

Rgds,

Jms

I'll be doing the mirror control next, after I complete the layouts for the 87, 89 Hood decals. They are rather tedious to lay out and I've gotten a lot of info to go through as far as measurements and the differences between SHP and non so they're gonna be keeping me busy for a tad bit yet . Plus work is swamped for the next 2 weeks.

The power steering one should be pretty simple so I'll probably do those and throw them in the kits as well (however I think they should say ATF on them, but some purists may have a hissy and I guess I agree, it would kind of undermine the whole purpose of making reproductions :))...and I haven't seen one of the ABS pump decals yet, but if you send me a pic (straight on close-up, with measurements) I'll try to add those in too.

...and yes I can make custom decals. The graphics shop I work at does TONS of those for Auto body shops. OEM logos/4x4, Farm tractor restoration guys etc. So we can do virtually anything!

-N8

Natallica,

Let me get the ABS pump decal details for you. For the custom decals, I also need to dig my old designs and info. Once you produce the two console inserts, I'll place my order. Tks for your prompt reply.

Rgds,

Jms

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Wish I could get those in green.

• 2 months later...