How can I do this mod??

Here's my "half-height", but they're fixed in the up position. I agree with a lot, the sleepy eye (which I know your not going for the cracked open 1" look) does look like crap on our cars, as the reasons stated.

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10030/PA240100.jpg

Do what you want, it's your car, do what makes you happy. Your gonna have haters no matter what you do.

Here's my "half-height", but they're fixed in the up position. I agree with a lot, the sleepy eye (which I know your not going for the cracked open 1" look) does look like crap on our cars, as the reasons stated.

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10030/PA240100.jpg

Do what you want, it's your car, do what makes you happy. Your gonna have haters no matter what you do.

Eh. Yeah doesn't look as expected :/

But that supra is still tastefully done! That's one of the few imports I respect.

I still think it looks great on a SQ, and it's on my list of mods to get around to someday. Then again, so is the flatty front/fatty rear, and lots of people think that will look like a bag of smashed butt. Really, you'll get haters no matter what you do. I've gotten crap for some of the mods on my car being too ricey or whatever, but most people think it looks great. And even if they didn't, I do. I made my car look just how I wanted it to look, and I love it, no matter what anyone else says.

You should do the same.

I know, and I will. Its just too much fabrication and too much risk. This is my DD.

You'll have to get over that fear of risk if you plan to keep it a DD ;)

So you have a Super Beetle with a rotary in it!? I bet that thing is a riot

Edited by psu_Crash

I know, and I will. Its just too much fabrication and too much risk. This is my DD.

You need to pick up a parts car, and mod the lights on it. Then, once you know it looks and works the way you want, swap the light assemblies over to your DD during some weekend. Besides, everyone should have a parts car anyway.

Unfortunately I can't have a parts car. Not only is it nearly impossible to find one near for cheap, buy the city code won't allow it. I have the VW, the TSI, and the fury. My dad has a 68 mustang, my mom has her Concorde, my brother has his 71 mustang and his ranger. My mom used to have a 68 mustang as well and we had to sell it because it was too many cars for city code and were going to fine us. It was the worst condition one out of all the cars :/