Need help from a Mod

Eirewolf

Hi, I bought some stuff on here (well, paid for some conquest parts) back in November, and I have not received the parts, nor can I get the seller to respond to emails.

Could I get a Mod to join my conversation with this seller, check on the timeline, and maybe send them an email or something, reminding them to ship the parts? It was a paypal of $165.

Thanks,

C.

I did that, Dad ( thanks for all the parts over the last two years!) but Paypal says 'can't open a dispute on this because it was not a sale for goods or services', I have no idea how they came to that conclusion. In my payment, nothing is listed, and I sure did not put 'gift' down on the paypal payment. Not sure what is going on.

I did that, Dad ( thanks for all the parts over the last two years!) but Paypal says 'can't open a dispute on this because it was not a sale for goods or services', I have no idea how they came to that conclusion. In my payment, nothing is listed, and I sure did not put 'gift' down on the paypal payment. Not sure what is going on.

sounds like you may have did gift by accident, or paypal changed again

We can help by restricting his sales so he doesn't screw other members over. Make a post in this section with his username and state the facts about the transaction to let other members know. If he comes through, be sure to update it.

When paying with paypal to a member you don't know, never select the gift option. Call up paypal to clarify your situation, they are usually more helpful over the phone from what I've heard. Make sure to do it before the 45 days are up.

Is this the member you are referring to:

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=125658

-Robert