How to tell if SHP?

Check the VIN if you go again. I call my Quest a Starion to avoid confusion around here=) lol

I have more pics. I will have to see. I have a conquest and a starion and I know that the conquest has the tag on the firewall that says Chrysler. I will have to check. I emailed the guy last night and he apologized that he wasn't present when I stopped by.

You sure that's a Starion? Looks like a Conquest someone improperly placed a Mitsu badge on.

Here is a pic with the hood open. It looks like starion to me although I'm not an expert.

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g362/unix88/IMG00071-20111208-0956.jpg

The thing that doesn't make sense if it is a Starion is that the grill strip and side marker plastic is red. On Starions that is always black. Could have been repainted though if you said it has bondo.

If you based it on that header panel logo you need to let that picture enlarge and that's one of those 3 demensional chromed plastic ebay emblems. Its also smaller and its placed too low. It is definetly NOT original to the car even if it is a Starion and I bet its not. The same tags were on the firewall of both cars. You can look at the steering wheel and the metal tag towards the bottom of the horn pad on the 88/89 Starions had the raised mitsu logo and it was RED over a black background but the plate in a conquest was just blank and black. Edited by Indiana