S & M Strut Bars

satty07

Thanks. I've been around. Picked up an 04 STi a while back and I've been spending most of my time and money on that haha. Still have my red 86 that I'm doing my V8 swap on, but I'm trying to finish my engine build for the STi before I start back on that again.

Yeah I still talk to Shaun every so often. Him and his brother Mike still has the templates at their parents' home in PA. Shaun no longer lives in PA and doesn't know when he'll get around to making more. Definitely a nice set of bars...I've actually owned 2 sets, now that I recall.

Yeah I still talk to Shaun every so often. Him and his brother Mike still has the templates at their parents' home in PA. Shaun no longer lives in PA and doesn't know when he'll get around to making more. Definitely a nice set of bars...I've actually owned 2 sets, now that I recall.

SEE if ya can contact shaun and mike and make a few sets i need like 2 sets.

apparently there are $420 new and are very rare.

These were never $420 new, I bought a set for $220 +Shipping new during the group purchase a while back. I have a set and sold the other to Satty, these are very well made, there's about 25 of them floating around and THEY ARE rare.

Zack K.

Edited by zactek

These were never $420 new, I bought a set for $220 +Shipping new during the group purchase a while back. I have a set and sold the other to Satty, these are very well made, there's about 25 of them floating around and THEY ARE rare.

Zack K.

I was recently told 420. this is for both front and back ones btw. was the ones you got for 220 both?