88' CONQUEST- ALL PARTS 4 SALE. call Joe 561-201-1900

BOOSTMASTER13

HKS turbo knuckle w/custom downpipe/braided flex adapter, Suspension Tecniques sway bars, Gabriel struts, WIDE 88' RIMS (8" & 9") in very good shape w/new front tires(never on the road), Rear Louver (Mitsubishi), 5 speed tranny, driveshaft, electronic modules, headlight assemblies, cloth interior w/black & grey checkerboard, gauge clusters, 3 gauge pod, brand new stainless steel mufflers w/single tips, glass, intercoolers, aftermarket crystal clear headlights(H4), custom dual aftermarket fan assembly. SOLD PARTS= Rims/tires,3 piece louver set,drivers side motorized shoulderbelt track assembly,83' hood, have deposit for complete motor

post-10692-0-88199400-1327295945_thumb.jpg

Edited by BOOSTMASTER13

I talked to Joe today sounds like a decent car,sounds like it's

fiji blue,had an 83 hood but it's sold. It deffinatly sounds

like a car to buy whole but totally up to him.

Sounds like a good guy,give him a call,I'm sure he will be more

than willing to chat about his goods.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive talked to joe on and off for the past week or so about his wheels. He seems like a very nice (albeit busy) guy.

He has also been willing to help me figure out the best shipping option on them.

EDIT: just an update, got my wheels today, exactly as described. This guy is legit. He's not very good with the forums yet but willing to work with you on a deal. I believe the only way to contact him is to call or text the number.

Edited by Frenchi934