Steve Jobs last words....

averse

Hypoxia?

Hypoxia, or hypoxiation, is a pathilogical condition in which the body as a whole (generalized hypoxia) or a region of the body (tissue hypoxia) is deprived of adequate oxygen supply

Symptoms:

• Air Hunger
  • Dizziness
  • Headache
  • Mental and Muscle Fatigue
  • Nausea
  • Hot and Cold Flashes
  • Tingling
  • Visual Impairment
  • Euphoria

one thing about it, theres seems to be some thing different for each of us at the end,,most i beleave are in disblief , some times theres a lot of time other times, you have little time to actualy think about whats happening other times you seem to be in some sort of 3'd party not actualy being there but watching close by , like it 's not you dieing

and of course theres always there was so much i want'd to say or do before leaveing

the words " don't go gently into the night" leaves a lot to ponder

as the body shuts down so do the pain receptors , pain means life , i haven't try'd all the diff ways of dieing to be certain but the ones i have were not fill'd with pain , in fact just the oposite , only the liveing feel pain , in fact only the liveing feel any thing

Mark i guess you'l just have to ask him one day ;)

Hey now, that implies there's an afterlife for me to find that out...

Religious undertones!!!! I'm offeneded!!! Lock the thread!!!! Lock the thread!!!!!

Seriously tho.... I'm sure his family wants to believe he was saying "Oh wow." because of the grandeur of where he was going after death, but unless he was texting it to someone, we don't know if he was saying "wow" or "ow", and after seeing my uncle succumb to cancer, I would bet he said "ow"

Who knows, maybe he was going to heaven and saw that they had electronic devices that made the iPad look like an abacus.

Hey now, that implies there's an afterlife for me to find that out...

Religious undertones!!!! I'm offeneded!!! Lock the thread!!!! Lock the thread!!!!!

Seriously tho.... I'm sure his family wants to believe he was saying "Oh wow." because of the grandeur of where he was going after death, but unless he was texting it to someone, we don't know if he was saying "wow" or "ow", and after seeing my uncle succumb to cancer, I would bet he said "ow"

Who knows, maybe he was going to heaven and saw that they had electronic devices that made the iPad look like an abacus.

you'l never know how bad i wish i could answer your question , if for no other reason then to put my own mind to rest :)

Maybe I'll worry about it more when I'm older, but the way I look at it...

Time I waste worrying about death, is time taken away from living.

Everyone's gotta go someday. Some go easy and peacefully, some not so much. No matter how I go, it won't be any different than the billions of people before me who went the same way. If they can do it, I can too- I have little choice and won't know til it happens.

The only one that can really tell what he was saying was Jobs himself, unless he finds a way to channel text message from the afterlife to i-phones, we will never know.

It sounds like he had a rather peaceful passing.

Not now... not now... not now...!

this most likely what he was realy saying

i'd like to thank every one for not comeing out with childish remarks that could have pop'd out so easily,, dieing is not a funny thing for any one