nitrous kit for my 2.5l dodge spirit?

elb

do you think it will hold up to a 50 shot with a dry kit? its ready for some nitrous i just don't know how much. i always planned on a 50 but then i saw a 35-shot so any help would be great. i dont wanna kill it its all i have haha.

Details on Spirit? Turbo? etc?

I'm gonna say yes........but why not just go 100shot? I mean, in all reality, if you were to toast a Spirit, you just tanked a $125 investment.

Turborusty

lol.......Start with 35....then try the 50.... Wet > Dry......If this is your DD....Don't DO IT!!! Anything over that and you are going to need to adjust timing acordingly....

Edited by BOHO

Guess I should have never put nitrous on my daily Conquest and drove it all over the West Coast doing passes every chance I got. Slap a 50shot on it and run it. Don't get caught by the police with it hooked up to a full bottle, they will throw the book at you.

Guess I should have never put nitrous on my daily Conquest and drove it all over the West Coast doing passes every chance I got. Slap a 50shot on it and run it. Don't get caught by the police with it hooked up to a full bottle, they will throw the book at you.

Dave, you missed my point about a contingency plan.

you had no wory whatsoever about what you might do in the event that you blew up your car....you'd simply figure something out and make it work, it wouldn't be a game-changer for you that left you stranded, stressed and unable to procure transportation to work, school, etc.

I simply deduced that it would put him in a bind if his daily hath pooped the bed. This deduction could be 100% incorrect, but I'm guessing it's not.

Turborusty