A prayer for the Mesquite/Vegas attendees

SubZero

By day the Lord went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night.

Exodus 13:21 (Since the Lord obviously takes interest in the safety of our journeys here's a prayer for this upcoming travel to Mesquite)

Lord, may everyone attending the west coast national meet in Mesquite/Vegas have a safe trip and that all stays well with their loved ones back home!

Lord, bless Scotty and the people that put much effort planning and organizing this 2nd event, may everything go well for us and the staff at the hotel for they

make our stay there as worry free as possible so we can better enjoy the event and our passion for our unique rides.

To our men and women serving this great nation, freedom is not free and Lord you understand the cost of freedom better than anyone else, for our sake you humbled yourself and served us all the way to the cross and three days later you came back to life forever defeating the sting of death, it is your most precious gift to us!

At this 2nd event, let us not forget the many reasons we're able to come together, the reasons go well beyond the initial organizers, let us be thankful that this is still one nation

under God, thankful to our soldiers that protect our freedom with their own lives and just like you Lord, they ask for nothing in return but to make the most of it for a better life for ourselves, families and our nation, because of this protected freedom we are able to plan an event such as this, its another way for us to enjoy and celebrate our freedom.

Let's be thankful for our family support, for the fellow starquesclub members unselfishly helping each other, thankful that we enjoy safe travel along our roads and the comradery found in

the starquestclub, we all have at some point fought with our cars with the help from so many in this forum.

Thank you Lord for your grace and blessings and may you send a guardian angel to ride along with everyone attending this 2nd event!

Amen

As a future Pastor (currently in seminary), I love to see this. Thank you and Amen. Bless all you guys on the road. Via con Dios. Wish I could be with you but will certainly be in thoughts and prayers as well.

God bless.

Lance

Yea mang i feel like a sheppard tending his flock as you guys head to Mesquite , im big on getting you guys here and back home safe , thanks for the kind words.

Amen!

Scotty, I wish I wasnt gonna be a lost sheep missing from the flock this year :( Unfortunately school is consuming most of my time and working 12 hours a week at minumum wage isnt really all its cracked up to be haha.. Im sure you guys will have a great time. Maybe my graduation present to myself will be attending mesquite the following fall :huh:

Lance thats real cool, mad props on pursuing that! Where are you attending seminary at? Are you hoping to be a head pastor or a more specific area?

As a foot note to this , my future father in law is a Deacon at a local parish here in Las vegas and indeed he and the church supplied the tables and tents for this years upcoming Mesquite meet , i asked him if he could attend our meet Sunday forgetting he does his sermon thang on that day , he reminded me , then i asked him if he could call in sick ,that question didnt go down to well. :wacko: Edited by SOTTY

i asked him if he could attend our meet Sunday forgetting he does his sermon thang on that day , he reminded me , then i asked him if he could call in sick ,that question didnt go down to well. :wacko:

His flock comes first, Scotty ;) :lol:

One more day, Can't wait.

Bill