lots of parts in ohio, also new mitsu. air dams 9'' rears

freebird

Need power antenna assembly with the antenna spoiler rubber gromet and the battery tie down bar shipped to 34744.

i do not have a good antenna, sorry they are hard to come by.

i'll check for the bat. tie down i know i have one here somewhere

• Like 1

need a gauge hood with both sets of switches, turn signal and wiper stalk assembly,center of dash climate control assembly with clear read out, good front wiper motor, If you decide to sell the '83 hood...I live in Nashville, TN 37220 - I think it's like 6+hrs but would be willing to make the drive if you decide to let it go.

Thanks

Hey new to the board was wondering about the engine and whether you would consider selling just the engine? also do you have a wiring harness for it? i am looking to swap it into a mightmax. the 90hp in a one ton when it is loaded up is intollerable. I am in Cincinnati and used to live in lima so i would just drive up rather than ship it if that helps. thanks Justin

I will consider this, I have 87 88 89 engine harnesses, 87 harness may be sold but 88-89 is better anyways,

so you dont need turbo ex. mani or intake mani?

The engine has been spoken for by 3 people so far......but its still here. After this weekend i should know if its sold or not.

pm me to keep in touch about it.

Sorry i should have been specific, i would like the entire engine and accessories but not the trans. i have a one ton trans in mine and from what i have read it is stronger. i would like the 88 harness. let me know i am a few hours away so if you are able to ley me know... on another note i have V8 stuff aldready do you think i would be happier with that or a turbo 4cyl? this engine do you know how many miles are on it?

Sorry i should have been specific, i would like the entire engine and accessories but not the trans. i have a one ton trans in mine and from what i have read it is stronger. i would like the 88 harness. let me know i am a few hours away so if you are able to ley me know... on another note i have V8 stuff aldready do you think i would be happier with that or a turbo 4cyl? this engine do you know how many miles are on it?

pmed ya

what do you have for 1/4 panels? patches or full skins?

BC_99

I have a car with one drivers side thats ok.

other side of car got crunched, but I think i have a rear piece of the pass side.

What you need man?

feel free to p.m. me bro!

I have a car with one drivers side thats ok.

other side of car got crunched, but I think i have a rear piece of the pass side.

What you need man?

feel free to p.m. me bro!

I need the drivers side lower sections in front of and behind the rear wheel opening, from the character line in the body down. I have one set but the guy just cut them off with a sawzall and I would like to get a set that has the factory spot welds drilled out and just cut about an inch above the body lines. PM me if you want me to take some pics of what Im talking about and if you are willing to do that. We can discuss pricing and such from there.

Thanks again,

BC_99