Compression check result...

If it's running nice and smooth, it may be just fine. Loss of power is most likely due to other issues.

I suggest you download the Factory Service Manual, the service limit for cylinder compression is listed in section 9 (Engine):

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=124229

-Robert

specs are for stockers, you must be stock...question is how old how many miles and has it been run through with some tlc to check and see if all is well everywhere else? the hunt begins lol! mine is evergoing

Yeah I put new belts, new plugs, plug wires, vacuume lines, rebuilt fuel system, seafoamed, oil, coolant, rebuilt tranny... Just ultra slow for some reason. Now what are the symptoms of a boost leak?

rebuilt fuel system? pump? clean all filters and I mean all. My tank filter was jacked and that killed my performance. Boost leak ya gunna get some starting fluid and spray around couplins and what might look like cracked hoses and keep an eye on idle. Technology is right if its a stocker and has original exhuast junk it and go straight thru if the laws that be will allow. Or gutt what ya got! new O2 sensor. I did DP all the way back 2.5 with a flex and mendral bent. Wow did she breathe better!

The biggest contributor to loss of power, if the engine is nuts on 10Deg BTDC and it's not bucking or running ragged, is a clogged up Precat, and sometimes the main cat. Pull the down pipe coming out of the waste gate and take a look inside of the precat. It's probably clogged up. If so gut it. See this link from the SOS Manuals. http://starquest.i-x.net/viewtopic.php?t=924&sid=dc04ce43d24376c8604614e4f4225254

I believe the root cause of the precat clogging up is a leaking head gasket or cracked head that was run for a considerable time before the problem was corrected. The anti/freeze going out the exhaust oxidizes inside of the cats honey comb openings. Most guys do not realize this when they replace a leaking HG or repair/replace a cracked head.

For What It's Worth.

KEN