A/F meter

seanc77339

The Wide02 sensor needs to be installed with the probe end lower than the connecting end.

The reason they are installed in the down pipe after the turbine housing is for the most accurate measurment of o2...

You could theoretically install the bung in the tail pipe but it would not gain as an accurate reading there.

Especially if you were retaining any catalytic devices.

The Wide02 sensor needs to be installed with the probe end lower than the connecting end.

The reason they are installed in the down pipe after the turbine housing is for the most accurate measurment of o2...

You could theoretically install the bung in the tail pipe but it would not gain as an accurate reading there.

Especially if you were retaining any catalytic devices.

So after the 02 sensor on the DP .......and I am staright pipen' it all the way back......Texas is good for some things

So after the 02 sensor on the DP .......and I am staright pipen' it all the way back......Texas is good for some things

Just to add, you might want to install the bung appox. 36 inches from the Turbo outlet and at a incline of about 10% from horizontal.

Bill

Just to add, you might want to install the bung appox. 36 inches from the Turbo outlet and at a incline of about 10% from horizontal.

Bill

so that would actually be past most DP's correct?

yes-- i have mine is mounted in my b-pipe

gig out

Just to clarify.....past DP and flex pipe for me and mount it from side 10 degrees past horizontal so ....between the 2 and 3 o'clock position on the pipe "O" and run wires throught firewall I'm guessing?

Just to clarify.....past DP and flex pipe for me and mount it from side 10 degrees past horizontal so ....between the 2 and 3 o'clock position on the pipe "O" and run wires throught firewall I'm guessing?

You got it. Measure the 10 degrees from the top of the exhaust pipe towards the right. ( looking at the front of the car) 25 degrees would be at the 3 o'clock position.So, split that in half and you will be close enough.Run your wires through the Speedometer Cable rubber plug on the firewall.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308