Look what followed me home.

MainstreaM

kane,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you know you dont have time for that too.......lol good find.... you didnt tell me you were getting that last we talked...

2JZ future swap ?

Nope, the 72-75 engine bays are about 6 inches shorter than the 76-77. It will physically fit without hacking the firewall, but not with a radiator and definately won't go in with rad and intercooler. Going with Mitsu drivetrain. ^_^

Awesome car! Definitely one of the best celicas made!Whats the story on the Black flatty in the background?

Dan

Long story, but it used to be Helrazr70's. It's gonna be pretty unique. Still collecting parts for it.

kane,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you know you dont have time for that too.......lol good find.... you didnt tell me you were getting that last we talked...

Gotta jump on the deals or they'll get away.

This one is really clean but has some questionable body work in places. Bondo and fiberglass were used to repair some rust especially around the bottom of the front fenders and rear wheel well lips. Another bad spot is the rear tail light panel, it has been completely replaced. They did a good job here welding it in but didn't grind anything down. Good excuse for some better front fenders and flares all the way around. Floor pans, battery tray, hood, and trunk floor are almost spotless. All structural parts of the body have no rust otherwise I would have passed this one up. The body work is really just the difference between a 2k paint job and a 6k one. All parts not pictured are present along with interior. It will need some spit and polish but is a great place to start. I want to get an engine in it and running, mod up the suspension a little, then redo the body work to my standards as time permits while still being able to drive it.

Kane

Edited by MainstreaM