FS: JDM Door Mirrors (NZ)

fuel

hey guys,

Got a pair of electric door mirrors from a JDM '87 GSR-V and a pair of manual door mirrors from an 83-84 Euro-spec EX. Both black (unpainted) in color.

Will get pics up of them individually soon, but here's some crappy pics of them so far

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l230/te71se/Starion-parts/IMG_3794.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l230/te71se/Starion-parts/IMG_3820.jpg

US$110 per pair delivered (bare in mind freight will be over half of that value alone).

Cheers,

Phil

I'm fairly sure the mirrors are bolt on replacements (you may have to include the interior trim)

i know some the au guys run USDM mirrors and our mirrors bolt to their cars, but i believe our trim piece is required for them, i would expect the same is true for swapping the other way around

I'm fairly sure the mirrors are bolt on replacements (you may have to include the interior trim)

i know some the au guys run USDM mirrors and our mirrors bolt to their cars, but i believe our trim piece is required for them, i would expect the same is true for swapping the other way around

i thought the manual mirrors came on all aus/jap/euro cars - i never heard of them having electric except here in the states. i could be wrong.

Jap spec GSR, GSR-II and GSR-III have manual mirrors while GSR-V and GSR-VR have electric.

Unsure about the Euro or Aus spec ones. Am pretty sure they have both manual or electric depending on year.

Also I have been very busy so haven't had a chance to go out to the storage facility where the mirrors are and take some close up pics.

Edited by fuel