pf got me thinking

ted35

for starters i made it home safe for the most part but wrecked my moms van but im ok stuff happens

but i got too looking at all the cars and whats you alls opinions on the top lets say 10 cars our kinda cars or top 20 even wanna get ideas fron that too see were i wanna go with mine

first thing is getting running right and then worry about were to go from there we have alot tooo do to yours too worry about modding it or pimping it

Thats kind of a hard question to answer just for the fact that your car is your car, the aspect of customization in my opinion is not what others do or think but what you want to see come of it. Like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

Its was great seeing everyones cars up there and in ways all were unique in different ways.there were alot of things i saw on different cars that i wish id thought of but honestly my two favorites were Couth and Harry's cars and they were the most original.Just make it what you want it whether its been done before or not.

i think what everyone is trying too say is that what one person likes another may not like some ppl like my rims some dont or some ppl like em with motor swaps some dont and some like changing colors of the car some dont ect ect i think you get the drift

sooooo you decide what you like

Thats kind of a hard question to answer just for the fact that your car is your car, the aspect of customization in my opinion is not what others do or think but what you want to see come of it. Like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

Well said....

If we look at the Starion-ology, we can determine the best.

1. Starions are faster than Conquests.

2. Black Starions are the fastest of all the Starions.

3. Lowered Starions are the coolest.

By logical order, understanding of facts and reasoning, the prevailing winner is: my car.

-Robert

If we look at the Starion-ology, we can determine the best.

1. Starions are faster than Conquests.

2. Black Starions are the fastest of all the Starions.

3. Lowered Starions are the coolest.

By logical order, understanding of facts and reasoning, the prevailing winner is: my car.

-Robert

Doesnt bronze colored wheels make them handle like Ferraris?