Gearhead Shirts - Star/Quest shirt

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHA The ratfink thing is hilarious but I'll let whoever drew that make that shirt. I don't want to steal art from someone.

Instead have a go at my first style and layout test. I know it's just the starion for now but I'll get a flat quest in there too. For this one I was just testing out what style I want to go with for the car and I think this suits it well. Thoughts?

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5152/5910820151_05ca769ae2_z.jpg

When I make this shirt it will likely only come in one color. I don't have the up front dollars it takes to make multiple colors. So put in your vote now for one shirt color. I tried to pic something that I thought represented the car and since the diamond star has always been red or white this seemed like a logical choice.

When I make this shirt it will likely only come in one color. I don't have the up front dollars it takes to make multiple colors. So put in your vote now for one shirt color. I tried to pic something that I thought represented the car and since the diamond star has always been red or white this seemed like a logical choice.

Darker color is my vote. Black, dark blue, dark grey.

-Robert

Darker color is my vote. Black, dark blue, dark grey.

-Robert

I"d rock any of these colors. I'm not a fan of the red, to be honest, though I'd rock it anyways.

No pentagon around the Mitsu emblem would be better.

Of course a black car would be betterer too... lol...

-Robert

Thats the Chryco emblem...Starquest...lol

And, i like the red. Depending on price...I may even rock one...despite my lack of owner ship. :ph34r:

Thats the Chryco emblem...Starquest...lol

And, i like the red. Depending on price...I may even rock one...despite my lack of owner ship. :ph34r:

You're not allowed. I bet there will be a permaban if you do. Prolly even says you can't in the rules. :lol: jk

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6025/5914639700_021b7724c8_z.jpg

I hear and obey. I like the blue better anyway. Also messed with the "logo" at the top.

Just wondering now, is there enough "flatty" love for me to have to try and cram one on this shirt as well or can we just stick a fork in this one and get it up for sale?

I vote blue, and I also vote to loose the pentastar around the Mitsu logo. Personally, I own a quest, but I have my pride in the mitsu firewall tag and logos around the car....not the chrysler name on the title.

I think it'd be cool to get a flatbody in there still...I love both bodies :wub:

-Justin

You're not allowed. I bet there will be a permaban if you do. Prolly even says you can't in the rules. :lol: jk

HA! If this was true then I couldn't wear the Corolla Levin shirt that I wear at least once a week:

http://gearheadshirts.com/products/66140-toyota-corolla-levin-generations-shirt

I hope that I can make shirts cool enough that people will want to wear them even if they don't have the car just for the sake of promoting the car culture... it may never come true but a guy can dream right?

HA! If this was true then I couldn't wear the Corolla Levin shirt that I wear at least once a week:

http://gearheadshirts.com/products/66140-toyota-corolla-levin-generations-shirt

I hope that I can make shirts cool enough that people will want to wear them even if they don't have the car just for the sake of promoting the car culture... it may never come true but a guy can dream right?

But of course! All in all, the LOVE of the car is what brings us together. ^_^

So, howz bout dem pricez? B)

So, howz bout dem pricez? B)

Oh. I thought I said the price before. It should be $16.99 with free US shipping during the presale if I stick to the current layout and amount of colors. After presale It'll still be $16.99 but shipping will be $5 and up.

So get in early once it goes up for sale... which I think we are closing in on. I've only heard one voice for the flatty so I am inclined to just leave it off at this point. I'll also take off the chrysler pentagon. It seemed like a good idea but this is why I ask those who love the cars. I can't expect to know even 1/10 of what people who own the car know.